Monday, October 11, 2010

Topic-a-week - LOVE

Few types of love, Love from God, Love from Family, Love from friends and lastly the couple love. It is well arranged by me, the more important I will put at first, then second, follow by third fourth and fifth. I have been quite happy lately, not because I found my love one or meet any, it's nothing gotta to do with the boy and girl's love. But it is about the love between friends. To me, couple love is no longer important for my age now, Hello, I am only 22, long way to go, so I will just wait and slowly find my Ms right. I believe by faith but not fate she will appears but not by finding her. I will stop finding the "YOU" from now. =) To friends or people who are emo out there, I have been through few emo weeks, it was totally wasted of time. Hardly concentrate all I did was wait and wait. It is an unnecessary thing. Maybe you might think that I don't know shit about love, I have been dated my ex 4 years in a long distance relationship, and I loved her very much, what do you think now? She was a nice girl, I mean she is still a nice girl, just that we are not meant to be, too bad. For youngsters out there, we still have a lots of things to do, study of course, and pursuing our dreams. If you think your dream is to have a perfect love, stop reading and watching love novels or movies! Love isn't that perfect or romantic in real life and screw those who commit suicide because of love. You hurt others more than yourself. You hurt your parents, your friends and every single one! Please stop reading and believe those horoscope thing which tells you which is your perfect match or when can you meet the perfect match, those are what I call NONSENSE. When times come, you will know. Those fate thing only appears in Movies and Novels! This is just what I think about couple love, no hard feelings ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment